No tools required
- DynoBond’s simple design consists of two stainless steel spring clamps and a tin plated wire ordered in 8″, 12″, 38″, 76″, and 96″ lengths.
- DynoBond is simply pushed onto bottom flange of module. Supports flange thicknesses from 1.2 mm to 3.1mm.
- Clamps are designed to penetrate the anodized coating on solar modules.
- DynoBond’s universal design and pre-assembled components dramatically reduces installation time.
- No more cutting various lengths of wire to thread through individual grounding lugs.
- Installing DynoBond is as simple as locating the bottom lip flange of the module and fitting it with the spring clip.
- Versatility allows modules to be mounted in portrait or landscape.
- Clean, aesthetic look – wire is virtually hidden on system.
- Corrosion resistant, stainless steel clips and tin-plated copper wire paired for reduced electrochemical potential.
- Patented and UL Recognized to 467 and 2703.